“This is paradise” ~ The reaction of most people when they find Marin County!
You are about to discover marvelous Marin:
- Thirteen small towns and 14 villages arrayed across hills and valleys, between ocean and bay. If you are buying a Marin home, we can introduce you to the many unique neighborhoods.
- The best opportunities to own a Marin home.
- Outstanding Marin schools, both public and private.
- A lifetime of enjoyment in beautiful and peaceful open space encompassing over 80% of the county, including Mount Tamalpias and Point Reyes National Seashore.
- The amazing sophistication of San Francisco, only a few miles away over the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Easy access to the East Bay over the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
- A short drive to the spectacular wine country of Sonoma and Napa.
We are “Living in Marin” for a reason, and we love to share our knowledge. Please contact us for a personalized introduction.
Marin begins in the south at the Golden Gate Recreational Area and extends north to Estero Americano, just south of Valley Ford in Sonoma County.