With the continued shortage of homes to buy in Marin, you can still find attractive and affordable homes in central Marin County. We have an outstanding example, the 1,900+ sq. ft. town home at 48 Parkview Circle in Corte Madera.
48 Parkview Circle at Meadowcreek Station
This town home offers convenient, luxury living in Central Marin. The unique design provides all the advantages of a single family home at a significantly lower price (about 30% less, see below).
Listed for $1,095,000
Highlights of 48 Parkview Circle
- 3 bedrooms | 2.5 baths
- 1,900+ square feet of living space.
- Flexible floor plan with family area, dining area, bonus room, and storage.
- Open floor plan with unique architecture by designer of Sea Ranch homes, William Turnbull.
- Interior design by designer/owner.
- Upgraded and meticulously maintained by original owners.
- One of the largest yards at Meadowcreek, fully landscaped with deck and patios for easy outdoor living.
- Hardwood floors.
- Attached two car garage with storage.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Close to shopping, park, and open space trails.
- Easy commute to SF, the east bay, all of Marin, and Sonoma/Napa Counties.
- An easy walk to the new Larkspur-Corte Madera Cove Elementary School.