1 Parkview Circle is one of 148 homes at Meadowcreek Station in East Corte Madera. Built in 1988 at the foot of Ring Mountain, this is one of 10 homes with a traditional floor plan. This floorplan has unusual flexibility compared to homes with a great room–open kitchen, dining room, and living areas. The separate living and dining rooms can be used also as a family room, office, or studio.
The First Floor
When you enter the first floor from the street, you see a large living room to the right and a separate dining of family room to the left. A few steps from these rooms is a large kitchen, breakfast area, half bath and attached two-car garage. The kitchen opens to a private, south-facing deck and garden.
The Upper Floor
The upper floor has three bedrooms and two full baths. The main bedroom suite has a full bath with dressing area and a walk-in closet.
Features of 1 Parkview Circle
- 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths in 1,742 square feet
- South and north-facing for the best natural lighting
- Newly remodeled.
- New kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances
- Breakfast area in kitchen
- Upgraded bathrooms
- New hardwood floors on entry level
- New paint and carpeting throughout
- New lighting
- Two car attached garage with storage space
- Two additional parking spaces in front of garage
- Garden with large deck and new landscaping.
- Private 1.6 acre Meadowcreek Park just out the front door
- A 5-minute walk to trails on Ring Mountain and Tiburon Ridge Open Space Preserve
Offered for $1,195,000 by Madeline Schaider Real Estate.
Forget Condo Living
Meadowcreek homes are comprised of about 60% residence lots and 40% condos. 1 Parkview Circle is a residence lot, which means that it is an attached single-family home. It has the advantage of well-run homeowner’s association that maintains the outside of the building and roof, maintains the beautiful landscaping around the home, and provides hazard insurance.
Enjoy the Convenience
The location of 1 Parkview in the center of Marin provides great convenience. You can walk to shopping and an excellent elementary school, and are a few minutes drive from Highway 101 and the rest of Marin. Close by are the Larkspur Ferry, the Richmond Bridge, downtown Corte Madera and Larkspur, Greenbrae.
For more information, please contact Madeline. She lives at Meadowcreek and is an expert in Corte Madera living