Luxury Creekside Living at Meadowcreek Station
23 Creekside Ct. Sold in One Day Over Asking!
This elegant, remodeled, three-bedroom two and half bathroom townhouse at 23 Creekside Court in Bayside Corte Madera feels like a single family home. Contemporary in style, it is designed for indoor-outdoor living. This home is in pristine condition and awaits it’s new owners.
Walk in to a unique, open dining room and kitchen with access to the back deck, garden, and yard. The adjacent living room is stunning with a dramatic 2-story ceiling. Enjoy the fireplace and views from this room. Upstairs you will find three large bedrooms and two baths, including a master suite with a large white marble shower, a dressing area, and a bonus room that could serve as walk-in closet, an exercise room, or a home office. The master suite has a view balcony. The other two bedrooms share a full bathroom.
- Wide-plank European white oak wood flooring on first level, stairs and second floor foyer.
- Newer energy-efficient windows.
- Custom window coverings – plantation shutters and Roman shades.
- Upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops, newer stainless steel appliances, upgraded lighting.
- Upgraded master bathroom with vanity, mirrors, marble counter top, and walk-in shower.
- Updated lighting throughout.
- High efficiency furnace with new ducts in 2013. Dual zone.
- Central air conditioning.
- Marble fireplace surround.
- Custom circular window to top of stairway.
- California Closets installed in two bedrooms.
- Attached two-car garage with room for overhead storage and a workshop.
- Additional carport area for two guest cars.
- Private, landscaped and completely fenced yard facing the creek, with elevated deck and stamped cement patio.
- Views of the creek.
- Centrally located in Marin County with an easy commute to SF, East Bay, or wine country.
- Award winning schools near by.
- Adjacent to the popular Ring Mountain with glorious hiking trails.
The well managed and funded HOA provides building insurance, exterior building maintenance (incl. roof, siding, trim, and painting), landscaping of 20+ lush acres including a 1.6 acre central park, and management — for a monthly fee of $455. Reserves are high and planning is thorough for future maintenance.
This town house is not in a flood zone; FEMA gives it an X zone rating (not a Special Flood Hazard Zone), so lenders typically do not require flood insurance.
Meadowcreek Station is at the Tamalpais Drive/Paradise Drive exit from Highway 101. You are minutes from the Larkspur Ferry Terminal, the Richmond Bridge, and the Golden Gate Bridge. If you commute north in the evening, this is the last exit before traffic congestion begins.
At Meadowcreek, you are a 5 minute walk from the Paradise Shopping Center and Nugget Market. The Village and Town Center shopping centers are a few minute’s drive away.
Backgound of Meadowcreek Station
Meadowcreek Station was built in 1987-90 in a meadow at the foot of Ring Mountain Nature Preserve. It comprises of 148 town homes and condos, plus acres of well-manicured park and gardens. Designed by the well-known architectural firm of William Turnbull, the homes at Meadowcreek are known for innovate design and creative and efficient use of space. Turnbull was acclaimed for his homes and condos at Sea Ranch on the Northern California coast. There are no other townhouses in Marin to compare.
Back to Nature
Meadowcreek is at the base of the Ring Mountain Nature Preserve which provides a variety of hiking trails and 360-degree views of the Bay area, including San Francisco. A short walk to the north and east is the San Francisco Bay with walking trails for your enjoyment of the water, marshes, and bird life.
The Upper San Clemente Creek flows along the eastern border of Meadowcreek. This creek connects the Ring Mountain watershed with the San Francisco Bay. This tidal creek is home to ducks that raise their chicks in the spring, white Egrets, and Blue Herons. Occasionally, you may see a tortoise or sea otter navigating this gentle creek.
Discover Corte Madera and Meadowcreek Station
Visit our Corte Madera page to lean about living in Corte Madera. Madeline Schaider Real Estate has served Corte Madera homeowners for over 30 years.
Address: 23 Creekside Court
City: Corte Madera
Square Feet: 1562
Garage: 2-car attached
Year Built: 1989