Convenient Condo Living Near Downtown San Rafael
NEW, lower price!
Convenient condo living in an upgraded, one-story condo near downtown San Rafael. Easy to reach at the bottom of this well-maintained 40-unit complex, #17 is on the the top floor and end of the building. Enjoy a private rear deck and an expansive front deck ideal for entertaining.
- New stainless steel kitchen appliances: dishwasher, electric stove, refrigerator, and vent hood
- Upgraded bathroom.
- New LED lighting throughout
- New window coverings
- New paint
- Double pane windows
Special Features of Picnic Hill, San Rafael
- Convenient to transportation via bus and Smart Train. You can walk to downtown San Rafael, restaurants, shopping, and more. The town home has one covered parking space.
- Short walk to Laurel Dell Elementary School and Davidson Middle School.
- The monthly homeowners fee of $448 provides water, hot water, garbage, building and roof maintenance, roof, common area landscaping, pool maintenance, insurance, and management.
- Community pool.
- Well maintained laundry area beneath #17.
See what neighbors appreciate about this area of San Rafael, Picnic Hill, on NextDoor.
Address: 237 Picnic Ave. #17
City: San Rafael
Square Feet: 754
Year Built: 1971
Status: Off Market