Greenbrae Home for Lease
Cape Marin Home for Rent, Greenbrae, CA
Contemporary home with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the entry level
The open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and abundant light includes the kitchen, flexible living space, a formal dining room, fireplace, and French doors to a private fenced garden. Two-story vaulted ceilings with many windows provide excellent light. The master bedroom suite features a second fireplace and a large bath. A separate laundry room with washer and dryer leads to an attached garage with built-in storage.
A second level has a unique loft with a large walk-in closet and storage room. This area could be a fourth bedroom, office, playroom, or exercise room.
Ideal Central Marin location
44 Laderman Lane is at the end of a cul-de-sac in the Cape Marin community providing privacy, quiet, and unusual convenience:
- As a Cape Marin resident, you can enjoy a clubhouse, community pool, the multi-use pathway along the Corte Madera Creek, and spectacular views of Mount Tamalpais.
- Bon Aire Shopping Center is a few minutes walk for easy shopping at Molly Stone’s Market, cafes, restaurants, and many services.
- Highway 101 is close by for easy access to the Larkspur Ferry Terminal (1 mile away and walk-able), the East Bay (Richmond-San Rafael Bridge is 3 miles), and San Francisco (Golden Gate Bridge is 9 miles).
- Niven Park on the water with benches, picnic tables, and playground equipment.
- Excellent Kentfield schools: Bacich Elementary School and Kent Middle School.
- 1.6 miles to Redwood High School in Larkspur.
- 1.5 miles to Marin Catholic High School
- 2 miles to MarinHealth Medical Center
Visiting 44 Laderman Lane
The home is vacant and available to see by appointment. Call or text Alan at (415)-310-8605 or email email@example.com.
One year minimum lease, tenant pays utilities (gas, electric, cable, and water), pets acceptable with additional security deposit. Owner provides garden upkeep.
Address: 44 Laderman Lane
Square Feet: 2190
Garage: 2-car attached
Year Built: 1988