Mid-Century Modern View Home in Corte Madera
Remodeled home in desirable Chapman Park, Corte Madera
10 Woodhue Lane is set on a third of an acre in one of Marin’s most convenient locations. Perfectly placed on a private road, this recently remodeled 4 bedroom, 3 bath home boasts tranquil gardens and sweeping views from Mt. Tamalpais to the Bay!
Every aspect of this property was thoroughly upgraded in 2018 to modernize its artful mid-century aesthetic:
- Complete kitchen remodel, creating an open kitchen and living area
- Remodel of all bathrooms and conversion of a half bath on the entry level to a full bath
- Addition of a fourth bedroom on the entry level
- Interior and exterior paint
- New roof
- Please see the full list of Improvements-10-Woodhue-Ln.
Enter to the sweeping views of Marin County from Mount Tamalpais to the Bay, framed by redwood trees and greenery. The expansive living-dining area opens to a broad deck. To the right is an all-new open kitchen withe a large skylight. To the left of the entry is an expansive, tranquil formal living room with a vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, floor to ceiling windows that showcase the glorious Mt Tamalpais views, lush landscaping, and majestic trees.
The lower level features a luxurious master suite with a remodeled full bath including a steam shower, a walk-in closet with home office and custom built-ins. Two other well-appointed, large bedrooms share a remodeled full bathroom and a wide deck for enjoying the view. Captivating, views can be enjoyed from every bedroom. Easy access to the lower decks from two of the bedrooms. The laundry room is also located on this floor for your convenience.
The terraced gardens on the lower half of the property will renew and inspire you. Enjoy forever views, meandering paths, sitting areas, stonework, beautiful roses, whimsical succulents, and unique trees. In addition to the fenced gardens, the property’s natural hillside across from the front entrance has fun paths and a lookout deck, creating even more safe and wonderful space to roam. This house has only one neighbor beyond it on this quiet private street.
Perfect location for privacy, quiet and convenience
10 Woodhue Lane is a three-minute drive to Corte Madera’s shopping centers, schools, and Highway 101 for an easy work commute:
- 13 minutes or 10 miles across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- 8 minutes or 3 miles to the Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
- 19 minutes or 13 miles across the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge to the East Bay.
- Less than 2 miles to top-rated Neil Cummins Elementary, Hall Middle, and Redwood High schools.
Visiting 10 Woodhue Lane
Contact Madeline for an appointment to visit this home. We observe all recommendations for your health and safety.
Address: 10 Woodhue Lane
City: Corte Madera
Square Feet: 2515
Year Built: 1964