Our new listing is at 10 Pleasant Ave in Corte Madera. This home is in Hidden Valley/Madera Park, likely named because no one knows where it is; though only minutes to Tamalpais Avenue and Highway 101, downtown Corte Madera, Larkspur, and Mill Valley! It is a gem of a neighborhood with wide streets, beautiful Panoramic south-facing views from Horse Hill and Alto Bowl Open Space, to Scott Valley, Christmas Tree Hill, and Mt. Tamalpais. As the last house on this private street, and surrounded by open space, this house affords ultimate serenity and quiet.
Hidden Valley, Corte Madera
A Preview of 10 Pleasant Ave
10 Pleasant Ave is a solidly-built two story house built in 1972 and expanded to about 4,000 square feet of flexible living space in 1984. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Offered for $2,695,000
- Upper levels rooms including master suite are have surround decks with panoramic views to the south and west.
- Garden level rooms open to the yard.
- 5 or more bedrooms.
- 3.5 baths.
- 1 or 2 family rooms.
- 2 large rooms for offices, au-pair, in-law, exercise room, wine cellar, etc.
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Refinished hardwood floors.
- Over 500 square feet of storage.
- Two-car garage with storage at the street level.
- 1/3+ acres of newly designed and professionally landscaped yard and grounds.