Kentfield Gardens comprises a small number of streets south of Sir Frances Drake, bordering the Corte Madera Creek and Hal Brown Creekside Park, and includes two subdivisions: Kentfield Gardens and Mira Monte. Most of the houses in Kentfield Gardens were built from 1951 to 1954, many extensively remodeled in recent years. Charming older homes in the Mira Monte section go back as far as 1906 and as new as the 1980’s. The area is level and open, with a country feeling and views of Mt Tamalpais.
Only 1.75 miles from Highway 101 , but quiet and private with the best weather in Marin.[mappress mapid=”6″]
Kentfield Gardens Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Special Features of this Neighborhood
- Unusually wide streets with views of Mt Tamalpais to the west.
- 1.25 miles to Bon Air Shopping Center.
- 1.75 miles to Highway 101.
- About 2 miles to the Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
- In the excellent Kentfield School District with a short walk to Bacich Elementary School and Kent Middle School.
- Close to Marin Catholic High School.
- Close to the College of Marin.
- Great, level walking neighborhood– walk easily to downtown Larkspur.
- To learn about the history of Kentfield, see the Kentfield Greenbrae Historical Society web site.
Do You Want to Live in Kentfield?
I would love to introduce you to Kentfield! If you are interested in living in Kentfield, contact us. We are happy to help and share our local knowledge of all that Kentfield has to offer.