Mill Valley Restaurants
The Best of Mill Valley Dining
- Gravity Tavern on the town square.
- Mill Valley Beer Works on Trockmorton Ave is a popular beer hall with a small but quality menu.
- Boo Koo, a few steps from the plaza downtown, on Miller Ave, serves Asian street food with good ingredients; casual, takeout.
- Buckeye Roadhouse, right off Highway 101 as you enter Mill Valley, is a traditional roadhouse, open since 1937, with consistently good food and a cozy, old-world atmosphere.
- Bungalow 44 is a very popular, upscale restaurant on West Blitedale Ave near Throckmorton Ave.
- Cafe del Sol at Tam Junction on Shoreline Highway serves high quality vegetarian and vegan food with the option of chicken. This is satisfying food.
- Floodwater, Near Hwy. 101, adjacent to the Holiday Inn Express. Great bar and an impressive dining room with a working olive press. Good Italian food. Accommodates large parties.
- La Ginestra in Throckmorton Ave serves traditional Neapolitan cuisine. It has been run by the same family since 1964.
- Piatti is on Redwood Highway, the frontage road to Highway 101. The dining room and bar face the water with fine views of Mount Tamalpais. The Italian menu is consistently good.
- Pizza Antica in Strawberry Village has very good pizza plus a full menu.
- Pizza D’Angelo, on the Town Square is a local favorite; the bar is a popular hangout. Italian food and a happening place.
- Playa, a modern, high tech Mexican restaurant on Throckmorton Ave.
- Prabh Indian Kitchen on Sunnyside Ave, a block from the town square serves good Indian food with the usual choices.
- Robata Grill and Sushi on Redwood Highway, the frontage road to Highway 101, is a large, popular Japanese restaurant with a full menu.
- Sweetwater is a music venue and a lunch and dinner restaurant with a very good chef. You can dine in the music hall or the outdoor patio.
- Vasco, on the square, serves hearty Italian food that keeps the dining room packed.