Mill Valley Restaurants
The Best of Mill Valley Dining
- Gravity Tavern on the town square.
- Boo Koo, a few steps from the downtown square serves Asian street food with good ingredients; casual, takeout.
- Buckeye Roadhouse, right off Highway 101 as you enter Mill Valley, is a traditional roadhouse, open since 1937, with consistently good food and a cozy, old-world atmosphere.
- Bungalow 44 is a very popular, upscale restaurant on West Blithedale Ave near the town square.
- Cafe del Sol at Tam Junction on Shoreline Highway serves high quality vegetarian and vegan food with the option of chicken. This is satisfying food.
- Floodwater, near Hwy. 101, is adjacent to the Holiday Inn Express.
- Hook Fish at Proof Lab Beer Garden is a popular new restaurant in Tam Junction on Shoreline Highway.
- La Ginestra near the town square serves traditional Neapolitan cuisine. It has been run by the same family since 1964.
- Piatti is on Redwood Highway, the frontage road to Highway 101. The dining room and bar face the water with fine views of Mount Tamalpais.
- Pizza Antica in Strawberry Village shopping center has good pizza plus a full menu.
- Pizza D’Angelo, on the town square is a local favorite for Italian food; the bar is a popular hangout.
- Playa, a modern, high tech Mexican restaurant on the town square.
- Prabh Indian Kitchen, a block from the town square, serves good Indian food with the usual choices.
- Robata Grill and Sushi on Redwood Highway, the frontage road to Highway 101, is a large Japanese restaurant with a full menu.
- Sweetwater is a music venue and a lunch and dinner restaurant. You can dine in the music hall or the outdoor patio.