100 Lucky Drive #107 at The Corte Madera Shores
Corte Madera Shores is a unique 22 unit condo community, built in 1987 on the waterfront near the convergence of the Corte Madera Creek and the Bay. This rare waterfront condo in Corte Madera lets you launch your kayak onto the water from the community boat house and dock. Minutes to Highway 101 and Larkspur Ferry terminal, yet quiet and private. Adjacent to The Corte Madera Town Center and downtown Larkspur. Convenient to schools, shopping, transportation, and the pedestrian and bike paths.
100 Lucky Drive #107
2 bedrooms | 2 baths
- Waterfront condo in Corte Madera
- Lower level, one story, on the end.
- New wool carpeting, fresh designer paint colors, wood flooring.
- Remodeled kitchen.
- Two large bedrooms.
- Two full baths.
- Laundry area in unit with W/D and storage.
- Formal dining room with large windows on the water.
- Large, private deck facing the creek and Mt. Tamalpais.
- Parking for two cars.
- Adjacent to community boat house, gazebo, viewing deck, and large lawn.
- Monthly HOA fee of $520 includes trash collection.
Sold in 8 Days
This condo received 5 offers and sold in eight days for 13% more than the asking price–$732,500.
Thinking about selling your home in Marin?
September and October are good months to sell. Choices for buyers are limited and prices are high!
Contact Madeline Schaider for answers to any questions you may have about selling your property. You can also click on this link to request a complimentary, professional evaluation of the current value of your home.: