Easy Living in San Rafael at 237 Picnic Ave
Delightful, upgraded two-story condo at 237 Picnic Ave. # 28 near downtown San Rafael with a private garden and panoramic views of San Rafael and the hills beyond. Ideally located at the top of the complex.
Enter a large living-dining room, with inlaid hardwood floors and 180 degree views to the city below and the hills. Live outdoors on a the raised deck and patio surrounded by a beautifully landscaped garden and trees. Enjoy a convenient, upgraded kitchen with ample storage and a half bath with a stacked washer and dryer.
Two sunny bedrooms with wool carpeting share a full bath with shower over tub. One bedroom looks out to the view, the other has a built in desk and cabinets for an office plus adequate space for a second bedroom.
- Landscaping, stone patio, and refinished deck
- Double pane windows
- Front door security screen
- Tile floor in bath
- Ceiling fans
- New light switches
- Newer dishwasher, electric stove, refrigerator, sink faucet, kitchen flooring
- Stacking washer and dryer with 220 volt service
See the complete Improvement List.
Special Features of Picnic Hill, San Rafael
- Convenient to transportation via bus and Smart Train. You can walk to downtown San Rafael, restaurants, shopping, and more. The town home has one covered parking space adjacent to the front door.
- Short walk to Laurel Dell Elementary School and Davidson Middle School.
- The monthly homeowners fee of $448 provides water, garbage, building and roof maintenance, roof, common area landscaping, pool maintenance, insurance, and management.
- Community pool close to condo #28.
See what neighbors appreciate about this area of San Rafael, Picnic Hill, on NextDoor.
Address: 237 Picnic Ave #28
City: SAN RAFAEL
Square Feet: 896
Year Built: 1971