Madeline Schaider was voted the Best Realtor and the Best Real Estate Office in Marin for 2023, for the 4th year. The Marin Independent Journal Readers’ Choice award recognized Madeline’s effectiveness and dedication to her clients for 34 years.
We owe this recognition to our many clients and friends who believe in us. Thanks to all!
What it takes to be an exceptional Realtor in Marin
This explains our consistent success:
- Your confidence and referrals.
- Listening to our clients and putting their needs first.
- Patience and encouragement.
- Responding quickly to every request and situation.
- Understanding neighborhoods and homes throughout Marin.
- Optimizing values for sellers and buyers.
- Providing free expert recommendations to buyers and sellers on the condition of every home and the potential for improvements.
- A coordinated team to serve our clients.
- Staying ahead of the market through connections with the best real estate agents in Marin.
- Having the trust and confidence of the real estate community. They know that we are reliable and honest, and that we will close every purchase as easily as possible.
- Providing information and support to every one of our homeowners for many years.
- Supplying a carefully selected and evolving group of service providers to get every job done for you at the best prices.
- Effective internet marketing including our long establish and popular website at livinginmarin.com.
- Top-seller in Marin for over 30 years.
Small is effective
Madeline Schaider Real Estate operates efficiently and quickly with a small team: Madeline, Alan, Will, and Robert, our structural and design consultant. We each know about every client, and we combine our 30+ years of experience for your benefit.
What a large company can provide
Occasionally sellers ask if we can match what larger companies provide. The answer is simple. The success of your home sale or purchase depends on the agent you choose rather than the company.
We have access to the same information that is available to all agents in Marin, through the Multiple Listing Service, Top Agent and Marin Platinum networks, Aalto for off-market and pre-market listings, and personal networking.
Large real estate brokerages may provide these features:
- Expensive magazine ads. Because of timing and limited accessibly, these ads help the company and may attract some sellers, but they do little to sell your home. Print media are out; internet marketing is in.
- Large storefront offices. These help the brokerage increase name recognition but they do not help you. COVID 19 changed the way Realtors work, and most offices are empty except for a receptionist.
- Connections to high-end buyers. If you are selling a high-end home — about $6M or more (about 5% of the homes sold in Marin) — you may be better served by agents who have sold homes in this price range. These agents may be connected to qualified buyers who are waiting for the right home. This is more important if you want to sell your high-end home off market. In the end, the result depends on the quality of service that you receive. We can advise you on the best strategy; we put your welfare first.