Modern Cascade Canyon Retreat
This quintessential Mill Valley home at 48 Marion Ave., in the heart of Cascade Canyon, is minutes to the downtown and vistas and trails on Mount Tamalpais. This roomy two story home in sited in a gorgeous redwood setting. Redwood siding blends with the wooded setting.
Enter through the custom front door to a light filled living room and dining area with beautiful pine tongue and groove floors and ceiling, skylights providing lots of light, and upgraded windows. The remodeled kitchen features quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and a ceramic tile floor with custom decorative inlay. The primary bedroom suite has a remodeled bathroom with custom-built wood cabinet and stone decorative sink.
The lower level includes a one car garage, washer and dryer hook-ups, a half bath, and a bonus room that is ideal for an office, guest room, exercise room, or art studio.
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped terraced garden and multiple decks that are ideal for nature lovers, entertaining, and site for a hot tub. A seasonal creek across the street runs down into the nearby Old Mill Creek.
Easy Access to the Beauty of Mill Valley
From 48 Marion Ave, it is easy to enjoy the splendid outdoors of Mill Valley and Mt. Tamalpais:
- 15-minute walk to Cascade Park and Cascade Falls.
- 8-minute walk to the Dipsea Trailhead at Old Mill Park.
- 13-minute walk or 4-minute drive along Marion Ave. to the second flight of stairs on the famous Dipsea Trail.
- 8 to 10-minute drive to the extensive trails on Mount Tamalpais.
Convenient Location for Living and Commuting
- 8-minute walk to the Mill Valley Library with noteworthy events.
- 17-minute walk or 4-minute drive to Lytton Square in the center of downtown with restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and more.
- 17-minute walk or 4-minute drive to the outstanding Mill Valley Market.
- 20-minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco.
Living in Mill Valley
Mill Valley is famous world-wide for its charm and natural beauty. It is also a highly desirable for homeowners because of its proximity to San Francisco. To lean more about Mill Valley, see our many Mill Valley pages at LivinginMarin.com.
Address: 48 Marion Ave
City: Mill Valley
Square Feet: 848
Year Built: 1955