Tamalpais Valley Home at 815 Spring Drive
815 Spring Drive is sited on a beautiful and quiet street-to-street lot, providing a private oasis and amazing views of sunsets, sunrises, and Mount Tamalpais. One level living includes three bedrooms and a living-dining room with an easy flow to a deck, patio, and lovely south-facing, landscaped garden. Below the house is a spacious two car garage and broad driveway for easy guest parking. The well landscaped lot is street-to-street.
This is a great opportunity to enjoy the convenience and beauty of Mill Valley and Southern Marin. Move right in to this well-maintained mid-century home or upgrade and expand to your own tastes and needs.
Tamalpais Valley lies just south of central Mill Valley with easy access to Tamalpais Junction, downtown Mill Valley, coastal towns, the beautiful Golden Gate Recreational Area, San Francisco, and all of Southern Marin.
- Five-minute drive to Tam Junction. Once a rural intersection close to Highway 101, this area has become a center for good restaurants, the Good Earth Natural Foods, many services, and boutiques.
- 10 minutes to Highway 101.
- 15 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge.
- 11 minutes to Lytton Square in the center of downtown Mill Valley.
- 14 minutes to Muir Beach and coastal areas.
- 15 minutes to Muir Woods National Monument.
Spring Drive sits on a small hill on the west side of Tamalpais Valley bordering the extensive parklands that provide endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoor beauty of Marin. Intersection with the Miwok Trail is half a mile away (a 9-minute walk) providing access to the Golden Gate Recreational Area, Muir Woods National Monument, and Mt. Tamalpais State Park.
Learn More About Mill Valley
Please go to our extensive Mill Valley pages at LivinginMarin.com to learn about Mill Valley.
Address: 815 Spring Dr
City: Mill Valley
Square Feet: 1,149
Garage: 2-car attached
Year Built: 1958