9 Owlswood Drive – Larkspur, CA 94939 – SOLD in 3 days
This Larkspur gem will delight in every way! Nestled above a private valley within walking distance to town. Enjoy your own sanctuary with a pool, 3 decks, Bay views, mature trees/landscaping, large backyard with endless possibilities. This property is adjacent to Christmas Tree Hill with access to extensive walking trails on the eastern rise of Mount Tamalpais.
9 Owlswood Drive
Larkspur, CA 94939
Once you open the front door you will be pleasantly delighted by the openness and unique finishes.
Split level design has a great room on the top floor with an open living room, kitchen, dining area, and deck. Dramatic open beam ceilings to 15’ with rustic posts provide the perfect entertaining experience. Chef’s kitchen with a large island, granite countertops, cherry wood cabinets, 2 sinks, stainless steel appliances, and a 6-burner stovetop. Half-level down is a dramatic family room with access to the private pool area. The lower level provides 3 BR’s | 2 BA’s, and a laundry. Primary bedroom suite has a gas stove, walk-in closet, and 2 decks.
Douglas fir trim and doors, new lighting, hardwood floors. Pristine two-car garage with office area and abundant storage.
Video Tour of 9 Owlswood Drive
- 3 BR | 2 BA, split level design.
- 2369 sq ft interior + 17,965 sq ft lot (per tax records).
- East facing Bay Views.
- Two car attached finished garage with private office area.
- Parking for additional cars in front of garage.
- Whole house, natural gas generator with automatic transfer switch.
- Heated pool.
- Three decks.
- Top level with open kitchen, dining area, living room, fireplace, deck, and views.
- Open beamed wood ceilings up to 15’ height.
- Wooden tree trunk posts.
- Newly refinished hardwood floors.
- Large central island with granite countertops and seating for 3-4.
- Cherry wood cabinets with ample storage.
- Custom pendant lighting.
- 6 burner stovetop.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- Built-in microwave, oven, and warmer.
- Gas fireplace with new tile surround.
- Sliding glass door leads to deck and stunning views.
- Open to great room.
- Portal to family room.
- Located at entry level.
- Gas fireplace stove.
- Newly installed hardwood floors.
- Anderson slider leads to front yard deck and private pool area.
- Three bedrooms and two full baths.
- Primary suite with gas stove, walk-in closet, two decks, upgraded bathroom, hickory hardwood flooring.
- Hall bathroom with limestone, concrete custom vanity, custom lighting.
- Custom doors, vertical fir trim, tile hallways.
- Laundry room.
- Storage closet.
- Linen closet.
- Two cars.
- Finished floor and walls.
- Office alcove.
- Large mechanical room with abundant storage.
- Easy access from entrance door on deck.
Floor and Site Plans
9 Owlswood Drive, Larkspur CA 94939
This central Marin location affords easy access to San Francisco, the East Bay, wine country, and all of Marin County. On the border of Corte Madera and Christmas Tree Hill, 9 Owlswood provides the best of the Twin Cities, Larkspur and Corte Madera.
- 10-minute drive to Highway 101 and shopping at the Village Shopping Center.
- 4 Minute drive to the Town Center for shopping, dining, and the Wednesday Farmers Market.
- 15-minute drive to cross the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco.
- 9-minute drive to the ferry terminal at Larkspur Landing.
- 11-minute drive to the Richmond-San Rafael bridge to the East Bay.
Close to Town
- Enjoy the convenience of a 17-minute walk, via Magnolia Ave, to the center of downtown Larkspur, with its restaurants, cafes, and shops.
- 12-minute walk to the Corte Madera Town Square with its restaurants, wine bar, and summer Sunday afternoon concerts.
- 10-minute walk to the Larkspur path along the previous Northwest Pacific Railroad line. The path takes you north to downtown Larkspur, south to the Corte Madera Town Square, and east to bayside trails.
Corte Madera and the adjacent Town of Larkspur share an award-winning school district, with two-elementary schools, one middle school, and a high school.
- Neil Cummins Elementary which serves 141 Hill Path. About 600 students and test scores of 10/10 and overall score on GreatSchoolg.org of 8/10. 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk.
- Henry C. Hall Middle School, About 520 students and overall score on GreatSchoolg.org of 7/10. 5-minute drive, 25-minute walk.
- Marin Primary and Middle School (private) 6-minute walk.
- Redwood High School, serves about 1,900 students. Overall score on GreatSchoolg.org of 8/10. 11-min drive. 8-minute drive, 30-minute walk.
Map & Location
9 Owlswood Drive, Larkspur, CA 94939 is at the foot of Mount Tamalpais and extensive open space preserves.
Christmas Tree Hill provides access to the great expanse of hiking trails in the Blithedale Summit Preserve. Pathways go between streets allowing you to hike up and down the hill easily. These paths and stairs were built before cars were popular; this is how people climbed from the railroad station to their vacation homes. Click here for a map of a Christmas Tree Hill Walk.
Address: 9 Owlswood Dr
Square Feet: 2,369
Garage: 2-car attached
Year Built: 1974