Elegant Sausalito Pied-a-Terre with Bay views
Welcome to 343 Eden Roc, located in the world class city of Sausalito, with breathtaking views of Richardson Bay, the Tiburon Peninsula, Angel Island, and the east bay. The owner, who lived there for over 40 years, claims that this is one of two units with the best, unobstructed views and minimalroad noise. Watch the boats go by from your private deck, bedroom, and living room in this classy one level, top floor unit. Sophisticated and open 1 BR | 1 BA floor plan filled with natural light. This small complex of just 72 units is complete with a private pool adorned by beautiful, lush trees and landscaping, with outstanding views of Mount Tamalpais.
Upgraded for Easy Living
This top-floor condo was recently renovated:
- New kitchen appliances, countertops (including a convenient dining bar), flooring, and lighting.
- New bathroom vanity with Carrera marble top, flooring, and lighting.
- New carpeting, paint, and light fixtures.
- New door hardware.
Enjoy one assigned covered parking plus one unassigned open parking, on-site laundry, storage, elevator access, and secure mailboxes.
Water, hot water, and garbage collection are included in the HOA fee of $410 per month.
Everyone visits downtown Sausalito to enjoy the spectacular views of the bay and San Francisco, but only residents know about the north end with its bay views, restaurants, services, and parks. Here are some of the highlights available to you, just a short walk down the hill from from 343 Eden Roc:
- Remington Dog Park and Martin Luther King Park with tennis, basketball, and pickle ball courts, a 6-minute walk.
- Tommy’s Wok Chinese Restaurant.
- The UPS Store.
- Bridgeway Bagel.
- Kitti’s Place with great Thai fusion cuisine. Tell Ma and Lisa that Madeline Schaider sent you.
- Pals Wine Store.
- Dario’s Pizza.
- Taste of Himalayas.
- Whitney Nails.
Across the main street (Bridgeway) you can visit these restaurants:
Not to Miss:
- A 10-minute walk to the bay and the docs and marinas, including the unique house boat communities.
- Heath Ceramics Factory Store famous since 1959 for handmade tiles and modern dinnerware. The Factory Store, just a 15 minute walk from Eden Roc, on Gate 5 Road, sells overstock tiles and seconds of dinnerware.
Convenient Living and Access to the Best in the Bay Area
- Molly Stones Market for quality foods, a 3-minute drive or 12 minute walk.
- Downtown Sausalito, a 5-minute drive or 30 minute walk.
- The ferry to San Francisco, 8-minutes by car.
- Highway 101 is a 4-minute drive.
- A 10-minute drive across the Golden Gate Bridge to into San Francisco.
More About Sausalito
Learn more about the unique charm of Sausalito at LivinginMarin.
Address: 343 Eden Roc
Square Feet: 725
Year Built: 1963