Elegant Sausalito Condo with Bay Views
Sophisticated one level, end unit condo with SF Bay and Angel Island views! Elegant 15-unit complex with elevator in building for easy access. Indoor-outdoor living with the wrap around deck.
80 Lincoln Drive, Unit 2A has a large entry hall leading to a spacious living room (15 x 16 feet) with high ceilings and a wall of glass to the view. Open floorplan with a relaxed flow to kitchen, dining room, and over 300 sq. ft. of wrap-around deck for easy living and entertaining. Kitchen with Corian countertops and white marble trim. Large primary bedroom (12 x 18 feet) suite with built in bookcases and sitting area, double closets, and a wall of storage drawers and shelves. A large, upgraded bathroom with tile walls and floor with granite trim.
The second bedroom suite, located for complete privacy, has a full bathroom with shower – ideal for guest room or office.
You can enjoy new hardwood floors in entry, dining area, and kitchen and new carpet in living room and bedrooms; all freshly painted. This lovely home is in pristine, move-in condition.
80 Lincoln Dr. is close to Caledonia St. restaurants, downtown Sausalito, and the ferry to San Francisco.
- Easy commute to SF: 2-minute drive to Hwy 101 via Rodeo Ave, then another minute to the GG Bridge!
- 14-minute walk or 3-minute drive to Molly Stones Market.
- Less than 2 miles (and a 10-minute bike ride) to the ferry terminal for a world-class trip to San Francisco.
- 6-minute drive to the Rodeo trailhead into the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.
- 10-minute bike ride to downtown Sausalito.
- 1.4 miles to the restaurants on Caledonia Street and along the bay.
Sausalito is unique in the Bay Area for spectacular views across the water and diverse and sometimes eccentric life style: houseboats on the bay, marinas, entertainment, elegant view homes, and 19th century cottages. Downtown is popular with tourists, but they don’t travel into the neighborhoods. There are many special places for residents. To lean more about Sausalito, see our page on LivinginMarin.com.
Address: 80 Lincoln Dr. 2A
Square Feet: 1,277
Year Built: 1975