Pristine Upgraded Townhouse in Central Marin
100 Marin Center Dr #23 is an upgraded two story townhome in like-new condition. The kitchen features stone countertops, custom lighting, shaker cabinets with glass door inserts, subway tile backsplash, and stainless-steel appliances. Remodeled baths. Laminate floors, fireplace. Laundry in unit. One uncovered, assigned parking place plus guest parking.
The Sessions Rise community provides a lawn in front of this home and a nearby heated pool HOA fees of $590 per month pay for insurance, maintenance of the exterior including the roof, landscaping, management, pool maintenance, trash collection, and water.
- One mile to Northgate Mall.
- One mile to the Farmers Market at the Marin Civic Center, open Thursday and Sunday.
- Four miles to downtown San Rafael.
- 17 minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco.
- 10 minute drive to the Larkspur ferry terminal.
- Nine minute drive to the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
- Four miles to China Camp State Park.
- 30 minutes to downtown Sonoma.
Address: 100 Marin Center Dr
City: San Rafael
Square Feet: 1,112
Garage: 1 car assigned
Year Built: 1974