Updated Vintage Cottage in Chapman Park, Corte Madera 94925
Charming, Updated Chapman Park Cottage in Corte Madera, 94925
Inviting curb appeal with a white picket fence, shutters, lovely lawn, and landscaping. Enjoy the private back deck right off the kitchen for an easy flow from indoors to outdoors. This 3 BR home has an appealing Great Room including the kitchen, dining. and living areas. The primary bedroom has a private half bath and new, enlarged closet. Kitchen provides stainless-steel appliances, lots of cabinets, a desk, and bar seating. Many recent upgrades include new flooring, lighting, countertops, demand water heater, furnace, ductwork, 200 amp electrical, new sewer lateral.
Pristine and ready to go. Expansion potential with approximately 800 sq. ft. of unfinished attic space. The one car detached garage is currently used for a laundry and storage. This could be converted back to garage use.
313 Oakdale Ave
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Video Tour of 313 Oakdale Ave
- 3 Bedrooms | 1.5 Baths
- Approx. 1,219 sq. ft.
- One story
- Detached garage + laundry + storage
- Private deck and separate entrance
- Newer double paned windows
- White picket fence, lawn in front yard, mature trees and landscaping, orange tree
- New wood floors and carpet throughout
- New light fixtures
- Freshly painted inside and out
- New countertops in kitchen, newer stainless-steel appliances
- Two bedrooms with newly enlarged closets
- Upgrades – electrical, furnace, hot water heater
- 6-minute walk to Corte Madera Town Square; 8 minutes to the Town Park
Convenient Location in Corte Madera
This central Marin location affords easy access to San Francisco, the East Bay, wine country, and all of Marin County:
- 4-minute drive to Highway 101.
- 4-minute drive to the Town Center Corte Madera for shopping, dining, and the Wednesday Farmers Market.
- 12-minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco.
- 8-minute drive to the Golden Gate ferry terminal at Larkspur Landing, for a delightful commute to San Francisco.
- 10-minute drive to the Richmond-San Rafael bridge to the East Bay.
Close to Town
- 8-minute walk to the Corte Madera Town Park.
- 5-minute walk to the Corte Madera Town Square with its restaurants, wine bar, and summer Sunday afternoon concerts.
- Enjoy the convenience of a 20-minute walk, via Magnolia Ave, to the center of downtown Larkspur, with its restaurants, cafes, and shops.
- 7-minute walk to the Larkspur path along the previous Northwest Pacific Railroad line. The path takes you north to downtown Larkspur, south to the Corte Madera Town Square, and east to bayside trails.
- Neil Cummins Elementary which serves 313 Oakdale Ave. About 600 students and test scores of 10/10 and overall score on GreatSchoolg.org of 8/10. 4-minute drive or 15-minute walk.
- Henry C. Hall Middle School, About 520 students and overall score on GreatSchoolg.org of 7/10. 6-minute drive, 25-minute walk.
- Marin Primary and Middle School (private), 12-minute walk.
- Redwood High School, serves about 1,900 students. Overall score on GreatSchoolg.org of 8/10. 11-min drive. 6-minute drive, 30-minute walk.
Near to Nature
The Christmas Tree Hill Steps and paths, just a five-minute walk from 313 Oakdale, take you up Christmas Tree Hill and into the beautiful woodlands and views of Mount Tamalpais.
Address: 313 Oakdale Ave
City: Corte Madera
Square Feet: 1219
Year Built: 1913