Stunning Upgraded Condo at Meadow Oaks
Serenity at Meadow Oaks
The secret and very special Meadow Oaks neighborhood is located in a secluded valley south-west of the Marin Civic Center, surrounded on two sides by the San Pedro Mountain Preserve. The 140 condos in this community were built in 1986, assuring good build quality. The well-maintained mature landscaping provides privacy and a park-like setting.
11 Tudor Court is an upstairs unit that was designed for optimal living space and convenience. A few years ago, the present owner hired a T Jones Design of Mill Valley to do an extensive remodel, resulting in an elegant, contemporary look. Here are a some of the improvements:
- Custom kitchen cabinets and granite counters.
- Kitchen appliances including Fischer-Paykel refrigerator, microwave, flat-top electric stove, dishwasher, sink and fixtures.
- Tile flooring in kitchen, entry, and bathroom.
- Carpeting in bedrooms and living room.
- New vanity and fixtures in bathroom.
- Painted interior.
- Replaced all interior doors. New trim and baseboards.
- Replaced water heater and furnace.
- Added access stairs to attic.
A Well-Run HOA
The Meadow Oaks Homeowners’ Association provides hazard and earthquake insurance on all buildings plus water, trash disposal (twice a week), exterior maintenance of buildings, roofs, fences, and carports, tree and landscape maintenance, and management. The monthly homeowner’s fee for these services is $398. With almost $1M in reserves, the Association has a solid funding plan for maintenance and improvements over the next 30 years (see the HOA Disclosures).
- 2 minute drive to Highway 101 (0.5 miles)
- 6 minute drive to Richmond-San Rafael Bridge (5 miles)
- 7 minute drive to Golden Gate Ferry Terminal in Larkspur (5 miles)
- 19 minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge (16 miles)
- 31 minute drive to the plaza in Sonoma (25 miles)
- Walk about 250 feet to the pool, spa, and clubhouse.
- Walk to the bi-weekly Farmers Market, the annual Marin County Fair, and frequent concerts and lectures at the Marin Civic Center.
- Walk from your front door to trails in the San Pedro Mountain Preserve and go as far as China Camp State Park on the Bay.
Address: 11 Tudor Ct
City: San Rafael
Square Feet: 675
Garage: 1 Car Carport
Year Built: 1986