Wonderful opportunity to live in Tiburon
Discover Tiburon Hills Estates for easy living and beautiful bay views. 2 Janet Way #101 faces south-west for year round sunlight and views of the bay and the Strawberry Point peninsula.
As you enter the home, you’ll be impressed with its open floor plan that allows for fantastic views from almost every room. The kitchen has been remodeled to the highest standards, and is open to the living area. One wall of this flexible living area is glass, providing sparkling views and access to an oversized deck that beckons you to relax in the sun.
A generously-sized primary bedroom also faces the water and includes a large, smartly organized closet and also has direct access to the deck. The second bedroom, well separated from the primary bedroom, could also be used as an office. The remodeled full bath, with double sink and luxuries like a towel warmer, will remind you of the finest resort accommodations. Modern, wide-plank wood flooring throughout.
2 Janet Way #101 is a single level home at street level for easy access to the front door. The car port is steps away from the front door as is the lovely community pool, sundeck, and clubhouse.
- Solid black Galaxy granite counters and white wood cabinets, Bosch refrigerator, stove/oven/microwave, dishwasher
- Bosch washer and dryer
- White Carrara marble slab and tile, extra deep tub, double square sinks, built-in towel warmer, custom cabinets
- Primary bedroom with water and mountain views, frosted glass closet doors, direct access to the sunny deck.
- Second bedroom with access from the entry.
- Built-in cabinets
Granite tile entry, white Carrara marble tiles, whitewashed bamboo floors throughout
- White-stained, solid wood interior doors
- Large storage unit in basement.
The monthly fees to the homeowner’s association of $548 pays for exterior building maintenance including the roof, insurance, landscaping, maintenance of the pool and clubhouse, road maintenance, water, and trash collection. An on-site manager takes care of issues on the grounds, pool, and 164 units as they arise and manages routine maintenance; for example, changing furnace filters.
This location in Tiburon provides unusual convenience:
- 5-minute drive to Highway 100
- 14-minute drive across the Golden Gate Bridge
- 3-minute drive to the Tiburon Bayside Trail
- 8-minute drive to downtown Tiburon
This property is co-listed with Beat Bossart of Vanguard Properties.
Address: 2 Janet Way
Square Feet: 993
Year Built: 1963