A Most Desirable Streets for Buying a Marin Home: Greenwood Beach Road
Greenwood Beach Road, in the Marin County town of Tiburon, curves gently along the north end of Richardson Bay, providing these special benefits that make it one of the Best Street in Marin:
- Spectacular views of Richardson Bay, the San Francisco skyline, Belvedere Island, the Tiburon hills, Sausalito, Strawberry Point, and the Marin Headlands.
- Exceptional privacy and quiet: this is a no-outlet street and is protected from the traffic noise on Tiburon Blvd. by a low bluff to the north.
- Only 22 private homes, all with waterfront locations. Some with docks (4) and most with private beaches.
- Offshore waters are part of the Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary providing daily views of hundreds of birds.
- Perfect location for enjoying your kayaks and paddle boats, water traffic limited to manually powered craft.
- Beach walking and enjoyment of the tide pools.
- Every changing and fascinating views.
- A few minutes walk to Blackie’s Pasture and the Tiburon Bayfront Trail. From there you can easily walk or bike to downtown Tiburon.
- Close to the Cove Shopping Center (just across the street).
- About 1.5 miles to Highway 101, providing easy access to San Francisco and the East Bay.
Greenwood Beach Road Real Estate
There are only 22 homes along Greenwood Beach Road. In the last few years we have represented sellers of two homes on this street, both with amazing views. One sold for $3,300,000, 11% over asking in April 2014, and the other for $4,100,000 11% over asking in April 2016.
To learn more about Greenwood Beach Road real estate, see our photo tour.
See More Waterfront Homes in Tiburon
Please contact Madeline to find out about other possible properties to purchase on Greenwood Beach Road and in Tiburon.