Heather Gardens is a choice Larkspur neighborhood with ideal weather, level land, and an easy (0.4 mile) walk to downtown. This small enclave of a few hundred cottages was built from 1941-1945 to house the growing work force at the ship yards in Sausalito. Originally two bedrooms and one bath in about 840 square feet, on small lots, many have been rebuilt and expanded; others are still in their original configuration. All are extremely sought after.
Heather Gardens Homes for Sale
In 2018 five homes were sold: one with an original floor plan but remodeled sold for $1,095,000. One expanded and remodeled, with five bedroom and three and a half baths, sold for $2,445,385 (in 19 days).
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- Level lots on quiet, winding streets.
- A pleasant walk to Downtown Larkspur.
- Heatherwood Park, a small town playground and family park that is undergoing extensive renovations in 2015-16.
- An easy walk to Larkspur’s Piper Park.
- Adjacent to a beautiful walking path that replaced the old Northwest Pacific Railroad line from 1910.
- Views of Mt Tamalpais to the west.
- Less than 2 miles to Highway 101.
- About 2.5 miles to the Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
- In the excellent Larkspur-Corte Madera School District and about half a mile to Redwood High School and Hall Middle School.
For more about Larkspur, see our Larkspur page.
Do You Want to Live in Larkspur?
I would love to introduce you to Larkspur! If you are interested in living in Larkspur, contact us. We are happy to help and share our local knowledge of all that Larkspur has to offer.