The Larkspur Marina was developed in the 1960’s along the Corte Madera Creek, close to its entry to the bay. About 75 of the homes have boat docks on the creek or on the Lucky estuary of the creek, while most of the other homes open to a wide and placid central lagoon. Lagoon homeowners often enjoy the warm days in paddle boats and kayaks. The homes, built from about 1967 to 1975, have been extensively remodeled as new owners discover the outstanding lifestyle provided by this neighborhood.
Waterfront living 2-3 minutes’ drive from Highway 101 or downtown Larkspur.[mappress mapid=”7″]
Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- Unusually wide streets and views of Mt Tamalpais to the west.
- Less than a mile to Downtown Larkspur and a pleasant walk.
- Less than a mile to Highway 101.
- About 1.5 miles to the Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
- A short walk to Redwood High School.
- Great, level walking neighborhood.
For more about Larkspur, see our Larkspur page. Note that Larkspur Marina is the same as Greenbrae Marina, the name used for the original subdivision.
Do You Want to Live in the Larkspur Marina?
I would love to introduce you to Larkspur! I have lived for many years. If you are interested in living in Larkspur, contact us. We are happy to help and share our local knowledge of all that Larkspur has to offer.