The small Meadowood neighborhood of Larkspur is a few minutes’ walk from downtown, but completely private and secluded. It has large family homes built from the 1960’s on, with wide, level streets.
Meadowood Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- Level lots on quiet, winding streets.
- A pleasant walk to Downtown Larkspur.
- Heatherwood Park, a small town playground and family park that is undergoing extensive renovations in 2015-16.
- An easy walk to Larkspur’s Piper Park.
- Adjacent to a beautiful walking path that replaced the old Northwest Pacific Railroad line from 1910.
- Views of Mt Tamalpais to the west.
- Less than 2 miles to Highway 101.
- About 2.5 miles to the Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
- In the excellent Larkspur-Corte Madera School District and about half a mile to Redwood High School and Hall Middle School.
For more about Larkspur, see the Larkspur page.
Do You Want to Live in Larkspur?
I would love to introduce you to Larkspur! If you are interested in living in Larkspur, contact us. We are happy to help and share our local knowledge of all that Larkspur has to offer.