A Hidden Treasure in Mill Valley
Scott Valley is a quiet enclave of streets at the north east corner of Mill Valley, tucked into the hill that separates Mill Valley from Corte Madera. Many of the homes here were built in the early 1960’s, with smaller waves of construction in the 80’s and 90’s. Streets are wide and houses are placed on large lots.
Scott Valley is prized for its convenient location, close to Highway 101 and a short drive to downtown Mill Valley and Corte Madera.
Current Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Special Features of this Neighborhood
- Scott Valley Swim and Tennis Club, a family-oriented athletic club owned by its 400 members.
- Walking distance to Edna Mcquire Elementary School.
- Less than 2 miles to Highway 101.
- About 2 miles to the Mill Valley Square.
- About 2.5 miles to the Corte Madera Town Square.
For more about Mill Valley, see our Mill Valley page.
Do You Want to Live in Mill Valley?
I would love to introduce you to Scott Valley! When you are ready to learn first-hand about Mill Valley homes, contact us. We are happy to help and to share our local knowledge of all that Mill Valley has to offer.