Great for Families
Belveron is an ideal family neighborhood in Tiburon, rapidly growing in popularity and home values. This level neighborhood is perfect for families of every age.
Belveron Gardens was built in 1950-51 as one of the first post-WWII developments on the Tiburon Peninsula. These affordable ranch style homes were as small as 800 square feet with two bedrooms and one bath. Most homes have been upgraded. If you visit today you will see the expansion or complete rebuilding of many homes.
This neighborhood is divided into two small neighborhoods:
- Belveron East on four streets named for Roman gods: Mercury, Apollo, Juno, and Venus.
- Belveron West on three street named for historic Americans: Irving, Jefferson, and Washington.
For Tiburon, where the median home price is about $2,700,000, Belveron is affordable for many families. In the first six months of 2017, 24 homes sold with a median sale price of $1,602,500. In 2018, two homes sold: one 5 bedroom and 3 bath (not remodeled) for $1,525,000 and a 3 bedroom and 2 bath (partially remodeled) fot $1,670,000. Original 3 BR, 1-2 BA homes sell for about $1.2M. Prices for remodeled homes are $2-2.4M, typically with 3-4 bedrooms and 2-3 baths.
Neighborhood Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- The neighborhoods are ideally located less than halfway to downtown Tiburon–2 miles to Highway 101 and about 2.5 miles to downtown–avoiding much of the heavy traffic on Tiburon Blvd.
- About 2.5 miles to the Tiburon Ferry Terminal.
- Streets are tucked into a low area of the Tiburon Ridge, providing quiet and privacy.
Special Features of this Neighborhood
- Outstanding Tiburon elementary and middle schools: About 1.5 to 2 miles to the Reed and Bel Air Elementary Schools; about 3/4 mile to the Del Mar Middle School.
- Excellent Redwood High School.
- Level, safe, and walk-able.
- A Belveron East Neighborhood Association, which sponsors winter and summer block parties.
- A few minutes walk to Blackie’s pasture, the Tiburon Bayside Trail, and spectacular views.
- Wide streets shaded by 65 year-old trees.
Do You Want to Live in Tiburon?
I would love to introduce you to Belveron! When you are ready to learn first-hand about Tiburon homes, contact us. We are happy to help and share our local knowledge of all that Tiburon has to offer.