Exceptionally Convenient 156 Sandpiper Circle in Corte Madera
Convenient & Remodeled Townhome at 156 Sandpiper Circle
This exceptionally convenient, 2-story end unit is located in the heart of Marin County, at the lovely Casa Madera complex. There are many attractive reasons to live here:
- Beautifully remodeled 2BR|2.5BA home with a private office area off the main bedroom.
- Two bedrooms upstairs with their own full bathrooms.
- Exceptionally convenient: walk to shopping, schools, downtown Corte Madera and Larkspur; minutes to Highway 101, Larkspur Ferry terminal, Richmond-San Rafael and Golden Gate bridges; central to all of Marin county.
- Excellent Larkspur-Corte Madera schools.
- Private outdoor living.
- Beautiful surround with community salt-water pool.
See more below about about features and convenience of this home.
This home has been impeccably remodeled for easy living.
- Completely remodeled kitchen with new cabinets, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, farmhouse sink, all fixtures and lighting, tile flooring, and dining bar.
- Hardwood flooring downstairs.
- New carpeting upstairs.
- Fireplace with custom tile surround and mantle.
- Plantation shutters.
- Remodeled bathrooms with new cabinets, quartz counters, tile floor, and all fixtures and lighting.
- New office alcove in master bedroom. with built-in desk and shelves.
- Newer furnace and water heater.
- Enclosed deck and patio for private outdoor living–east facing and ideal for breakfast outdoors.
One of the best reasons for living here is convenience!
Easy shopping, cafe’s, restaurants
- One minute walk to Andy’s Market.
- Two-minute walk to the Book Passage Bookstore and Cafe.
- 10- minute walk to Corte Madera Town Center with a Safeway, Starbucks, restaurants, Bay Club, and many great shops.
- 22-minte walk to the Corte Madera Town Square.
- 22-minute walk to downtown Larkspur .
- 12-minute walk and 3-minute drive to Redwood High School.
- 12-minute walk and 2-minute drive to Neil Cummins elementary School.
- 19-minute drive and 3-minute drive to Hall Middle School.
- Three minute walk to the beautiful Larkspur walking path along the old railroad line.
- Five minute drive to the Larkspur Ferry terminal.
- Eight minutes to the Richmond-San Rafael bridge.
- Nine minutes to the Golden Gate bridge.
About Casa Madera Homes
Casa Madera is a complex of 65 condos, townhomes, and single family homes built in the early 1980’s in west Corte Madera. For the owner of 156 Sandpiper Circle, a monthly fee of $523/month pays for insurance, maintenance of the roof, building exterior including painting, access roads and parking areas, fences, common area and front yards landscaping, mailboxes, garbage enclosures, lighting, a salt water swimming pool, gates, and other common area components.
Discover Corte Madera
Visit our Corte Madera page to lean about living in Corte Madera. Madeline Schaider Real Estate has served Corte Madera homeowners for over 30 years.
Address: 156 Sandpiper Circle
City: Corte Madera
Square Feet: 1482
Year Built: 1983