Brookside Gem in San Anselmo, CA
Welcome to this chic 2 BR | 1 BA cottage in the much sought after Brookside neighborhood of San Anselmo, with only 8 homes on this private street. Spacious layout for this one level home with a great room-LR with fireplace, built-in bookcases, beamed ceilings, and hardwood floors. The upgraded kitchen with a built in office or breakfast area is adjacent to a formal dining room and light-filled sunroom.
A large basement provides a storage or work area and a two-car garage. This well-maintain home has numerous expansion possibilities. The wrap around yard with several patios is ideal for outdoor living.
Location and Convenience
12 Brookmont Circle sits on a small knoll above the charming and highly valued Brookside neighborhood. There are only eight homes on this circle and the neighbors are friendly and cooperative. You will notice a group of chairs on the circle where neighbors gather to visit.
- Downtown Fairfax is less than a mile.
- Downtown San Anselmo is about 1.5 miles.
- Brookside Elementary School is a two minute walk.
- High School 1327 (formerly Sir Frances Drake) is an 11-minute walk.
- White Hill Middle School is about 3 miles.
- Point Reyes National Seashore and west Marin are a 30-minute drive.
- Highway 101 at Greenbrae is a 12-minute drive. The Larkspur Ferry Terminal is two minutes further.
Address: 12 Brookmont Circle
City: San Anselmo
Baths: 1 1/4
Square Feet: 1209
Garage: 2-car attached
Year Built: 1939