Charming Marinwood Townhome
Remodeled Townhouse at 50 Grande Paseo, San Rafael
Enjoy the premiere location of this upgraded Casa Marinwood townhouse at 50 Grande Paseo, in the back of complex and next to green open space. Enter the private gated entrance to a beautifully landscaped front courtyard. The entry level is newly renovated with an expanded kitchen that opens to the dining area and back patio and flows to an open living room. The kitchen has new quartz countertops, new cabinets, sink, faucet, and stainless-steel appliances. There is new Pergo flooring in living room, new paint, and new carpeting. The sought-after entry level bedroom suite has a full bath! The upstairs provides two bedrooms overlooking greenery and a full, upgraded bathroom. An extra-large roof top deck, easily accessed from upstairs, can be an outdoor living room, exercise room, or recreation area.
The attached two-car garage has storage, and there is parking for two cars in front of the garage. Central air conditioning.
Enjoy resort living at Casa Marinwood, with the community salt water pool, gym, sauna, park, and recreation /event room across the street. The Marinwood Market and the Miller Creek Middle School are nearby. Easy access to Hwy 101, the Smart Train, and all of Marin and Sonoma counties!
Well Managed HOA
The monthly HOA fee of $660 pays for upkeep of common areas, insurance on the structure, exterior maintenance including the roof, management, pool, spa, and recreation facility.
Location and Convenience
50 Grande Paseo is located at the north end of San Rafael, minutes to shopping and schools:
- Less than half a mile to Highway 101.
- Two-minute drive or four minute walk to the Marinwood Market.
- Four-minute drive or 16 minute walk to the Miller Creek Middle School.
- Six-minute drive to the Smart Train station at Novato-Hamilton.
- Seven-minute drive to the Lucas Valley Elementary School.
- Nine-minute drive to San Rafael.
- Nine-minute drive to the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
- 10-minute drive to Novato.
- 11-minute drive to the Larkspur Golden Gate Ferry Terminal.
- 17-minute drive to San Francisco.
- 27-minute drive to the Town of Sonoma.
- 30-40 minutes to beautiful West Marin.
Address: 50 Grande Paseo
City: San Rafeal
Square Feet: 1,319
Garage: 2-car attached
Year Built: 1966