One Level Home in Popular Mariner Cove, East Corte Madera
Sold in a week with six offers.
After 68 years of original ownership, this 3 BR | 2 BA home at 17 Ebbtide Passage was extensively remodeled to create ideal living for the next proud residents. This single level ranch-style home provides a large living-dining room, a new kitchen with adjacent family room, a master suite with bath and two additional bedrooms. The sunny, corner lot wraps around three sides of the house for easy indoor-outdoor living and expansion possibilities.
The design team of Baron+Baron transformed this home with the following improvements:
- All new kitchen open to the family room with stainless-steel LG appliances (range, refrigerator, D/W, hood), faucet, under-mount sink, quartz counter tops with a dining bar, new
cabinets and hardware, and lighting.
- New hardwood flooring in entry, kitchen, and family room and oak flooring refinished in bedrooms, living room, and hallways.
- Two new bathrooms with tile flooring. Hall bath was expanded.
- Fireplace in living room was provided with a new stone surround and hearth and wood mantle.
- All new interior and front door.
- New lighting throughout.
- New light switches and electrical outlets.
- Painted inside and out.
- New electrical panels.
- New sewer line to the street.
- New landscaping and irrigation.
In addition, within the last 10 years the owner installed a new roof and furnace, and replaced the cement driveway.
Ideal Bayside Location
17 Ebbtide is located in the sister neighborhoods of Mariner Cove and Marina Village, between Paradise Derive and the San Francisco Bay. Sunny streets, lined with many improved ranch-style homes, are wide and uncrowded. In the last 10 years, this part of Corte Madera has become increasingly popular because of easy access for commuters to Highway 101, San Francisco, the Larkspur Ferry Terminal, and the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge to the East Bay.
Excellent Larkspur-Corte Madera schools and private schools are close-by:
- The outstanding Cove Elementary School and adjacent San Clemente Park are a six minute walk.
- Marin Country Day School and Marin Montessori are less than a mile.
The Paradise Shopping Center is less than a mile away. This center provides a Nugget Market, Five Points Fitness Gym, and a dry cleaner. Just north on Paradise Drive is The Village shopping mall with a variety of major retail stores and restaurants.
Easy access to nature:
Just to the north you can walk along the bay though the restored Corte Madera marshes. A 10 minute walk to the south will take you to the Phyllis Ellman Trail into the Ring Mountain Preserve and its spectacular views from the Tiburon Ridge trails.
Learn More About Living in Corte Madera
Visit our Corte Madera page to learn more about this popular and well managed town.
Address: 17 Ebbtide Passage
City: Corte Madera
Square Feet: 1615
Garage: 2-car attached
Year Built: 1961