Elegant Remodeled Townhome at Meadowcreek Station, Corte Madera
Stunning, architect-designed townhouse that lives like a single-family home with very few common walls. Dramatic 2-story, vaulted ceiling in the living room, which overlooks expansive level backyard. This pristine home exhibits true pride of ownership. Backyard is one of the largest at Meadowcreek, featuring a new artificial lawn, mature trees, foliage, water features, patio, deck, and a separate structure ideal for a child’s playhouse, studio, yoga retreat, office, or storage shed.
The downstairs has an open kitchen-dining room with an easy flow to the back deck and patio for indoor outdoor living. Kitchen remodeled in 2020 with quartz countertops, farm sink, new range, lighting, and fixtures. Bath in primary suite was also upgraded in 2020 with quartz countertops, lighting, fixtures, and a large walk-in closet with mirrors, shelves, and lighting. Also on the upper level are two private bedrooms and an upgraded bath.
Enjoy all the advantages of a single family home in this Meadowcreek townhouse. Here are some of the outstanding features of living at 26 Parkview Circle:
- Newer construction, 1990 versus 1960 for a typical Corte Madera home.
- Remodeled kitchen, dining room, and primary bath in 2020.
- Elegant two-story living room with direct access to yard, upgraded in 2019.
- Expanded walk-in closet in primary bedroom suite (2019).
- Attached two car garage renovated in 2020 with room for storage.
- Large garden renovated in 2022.
- Well maintained by a responsible homeowners association.
See a complete list of improvements since 2019: Improvements 26 Parkview Circle
Meadowcreek Homeowners Association (HOA)
The well managed and funded HOA provides building insurance, exterior building maintenance (incl. roof, siding, trim, and painting), landscaping of 20+ lush acres including a 1.6 acre central park, and management — for a monthly fee of $606. Reserves are high and planning is thorough for future maintenance. This building is not in a Special Flood Hazard Zone, so lenders typically do not require flood insurance.
Meadowcreek Station is convenient to all of Marin and surrounding cities:
- Minutes to the Larkspur Ferry Terminal, the Richmond Bridge, and the Golden Gate Bridge. If you commute north in the evening, this is the last exit before traffic congestion begins.
- A 5-minute walk from the Paradise Shopping Center and Nugget Market.
- The Village and Town Center shopping centers are a few minute’s drive away.
- Close to the outstanding Cove Elementary School in the Larkspur-Corte Madera District–also an easy walk.
Background of Meadowcreek Station
Meadowcreek Station was built in 1987-90 in a meadow between the San Francisco Bay and Ring Mountain. It comprises 148 town homes and condos, plus acres of well-manicured park and gardens. Designed by the well-known architectural firm of William Turnbull, the homes at Meadowcreek are known for innovate design and creative and efficient use of space. Turnbull was acclaimed for his homes and condos at Sea Ranch on the Northern California coast. There are no other townhouses in Marin to compare.
Back to Nature
Meadowcreek is at the base of the Ring Mountain Nature Preserve and the Tiburon Open Space Preserve which provide a variety of hiking trails and 360-degree views of the Bay area, including San Francisco, Mount Tamalpais, and the East Bay.
A few minutes walk to the San Francisco Bay provides level walking trails for your enjoyment of the water, marshes, and bird life.
The Upper San Clemente Creek flows along the eastern border of Meadowcreek Station. This creek connects the Ring Mountain watershed with the San Francisco Bay. This tidal creek is home to ducks that raise their chicks in the spring, white Egrets, and Blue Herons. Occasionally, you may see a tortoise or sea otter navigating this gentle creek.
Discover Corte Madera and Meadowcreek Station
Visit our Corte Madera page to lean about living in Corte Madera. Madeline Schaider Real Estate has served Corte Madera homeowners for over 30 years.
Address: 26 Parkview Circle
City: Corte Madera
Square Feet: 1,561
Garage: 2-car attached
Year Built: 1990