Upgraded Meadowcreek Townhouse in Corte Madera
This upgraded Meadowcreek townhouse at 72 Parkview Circle in east Corte Madera provides convenient living with two bedrooms and two and a half baths. The entry level has gray slate floors and new carpeting, an open DR/LR overlooking the backyard and Meadowcreek Park, a wood-burning fireplace surrounded. The remodeled kit has quartz composite counter tops, newer cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. Also, on the first floor, there is a half bath and direct access to an over-sized two-car garage. Upstairs you’ll find two bedrooms and two full baths, plus a central hall for storage, a play area, or an office. The master suite has a vaulted ceiling, ample closets and a bonus room for an additional walk-in closet, work room, or exercise room. The large L-shaped, fenced yard provides a large deck for outdoor living and two lawn areas.
- Level lot with fenced yard. Large deck for outdoor living. Adjacent to the 1.6 acre Meadowcreek Park.
- South-facing for generous, natural light.
- Newer construction, 1990.
- Remodeled kitchen open to living area, with quartz counter tops, newer cabinets and appliances.
- New carpet in living area, slate floors in entry and kitchen.
- Attached, exceptionally large two car garage with storage and work areas.
- Close to shopping–you can walk to Paradise Shopping Center, Nugget Market, Five Point Fitness gym, and more.
- An easy walk to the outstanding Cove Elementary School in the Larkspur-Corte Madera District.
- Easy commute location to SF, the Larkspur Ferry Terminal, and the East Bay.
- Close by trails on Ring Mountain/Tiburon Open Space for hiking.
- Well maintained by a responsible homeowners association. Monthly fee of $488 pays for external building maintenance, including the roof, insurance, common area landscaping, and management.
The well managed and funded HOA provides building insurance, exterior building maintenance (incl. roof, siding, trim, and painting), landscaping of 20+ lush acres including a 1.6 acre central park, and management — for a monthly fee of $447. Reserves are high and planning is thorough for future maintenance. This town house is not in a flood zone; FEMA gives it an X zone rating (not a Special Flood Hazard Zone), so lenders typically do not require flood insurance.
Meadowcreek Station is at the Tamalpais Drive/Paradise Drive exit from Highway 101. You are minutes from the Larkspur Ferry Terminal, the Richmond Bridge, and the Golden Gate Bridge. If you commute north in the evening, this is the last exit before traffic congestion begins.
At Meadowcreek, you are a 5 minute walk from the Paradise Shopping Center and Nugget Market. The Village and Town Center shopping centers are a few minute’s drive away.
Backgound of Meadowcreek Station
Meadowcreek Station was built in 1987-90 in a meadow at the foot of Ring Mountain Nature Preserve. It comprises of 148 town homes and condos, plus acres of well-manicured park and gardens. Designed by the well-known architectural firm of William Turnbull, the homes at Meadowcreek are known for innovate design and creative and efficient use of space. Turnbull was acclaimed for his homes and condos at Sea Ranch on the Northern California coast. There are no other townhouses in Marin to compare.
Address: 72 Parkview Circle
City: Corte Madera
Square Feet: 1556
Garage: 2-car attached
Year Built: 1990