Victorian Homes in Downtown San Rafael
Gerstle Park, tucked between Greenbrae/Kentfield and downtown San Rafael, rolls through level, tree-lined streets and up the hills to the west. This neighborhood provides a mixture of home styles, but is noted for a large number of surviving Victorian cottages and merchant mini-estates from the late 1800’s.
Truly in the center of Marin, this neighborhood is just over the hill from Greenbrae, the Bon Air Shopping Center, and the Larkspur Ferry. It is an easy walk to downtown San Rafael, and convenient to Highway 101.
Current Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Special Features of this Neighborhood
- 1 mile to Highway 101.
- 2 Miles to Bon Air Shopping Center.
- 3 miles to the Larkspur Ferry.
- Half a mile to downtown San Rafael.
- An active Gerstle Park Neighborhood Association which oversees the interests of homeowners and sponsors neighborhood social events.
- The 3.5 acre Gerstle Park.
- Albert Park, known for its bocce ball courts and as home to Marin’s professional baseball team, the San Rafael Pacifics.
- Panama Hotel Restaurant and Inn, a wonderful, charming inn with a restaurant: lots of atmosphere, good food, live music most nights, and outdoor seating for warm nights.
For more about San Rafael, see our San Rafael page.
Do You Want to Live in San Rafael?
I would love to introduce you to Gerstle Park! When you are ready to learn first-hand about available homes and the varied and attractive neighborhoods of San Rafael, contact us. We are happy to help and share our local knowledge of all that Gerstle Park has to offer.