Glenwood is an easy 4 mile drive from Highway 101 and Downtown San Rafael, along Point San Pedro Road. It is near the end of the San Pedro Peninsula, McNear’s Beach Park, China Camp State Park, and San Francisco Bay.
Neighborhood Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Special Features of this Neighborhood
- Walk Score: 17, Car-Dependent. 4 miles from Highway 101.
- Glenwood Neighborhood Association. This s a well-maintained web site with everything of interest about living in this neighborhood.
- History of Glenwood. Built from 1955 through the mid 1970’s.
- McNear’s Beach Park. Across the road on San Pablo Bay.
- China Camp State Park. A wonderful park with hills and beaches surrounded by the bay.
- Andy’s Market. Just down the road.
- Lock Lomand Marina. A full-service marina nearby on the Bay.
- Peacock Gap Golf Club. Just to the north of this neighborhood.
For more about San Rafael, see the San Rafael page at LivinginMarin.com.
Do You Want to Live in San Rafael?
I would love to introduce you to Glenwood and adjacent neighborhoods in San Rafael! When you are ready to learn first-hand about San Rafael homes, contact us. We are happy to help and share our local knowledge of all that Glenwood has to offer.