Special Features of this Neighborhood
- China Camp State Park, a 1,514-acre state park, with rolling hills and an extensive bay front, wraps around three sides of the Peacock Gap neighborhood.
- Glenwood Elementary School, the excellent public school about a mile away.
- McNears Beach Park, a 55-acre green space along the bay with picnic tables, tennis courts, a fishing pier, a swimming pool, and trails.
- Peacock Gap Golf Club, an 18-hole public golf course on 132 acres in the middle of the neighborhood.
- Peacock Gap Park provides a large playground divided for small and older children, a dog park, and a soccer field.
- Andy’s Market. This is an extensive food market located 1-2 miles from Peacock Gap.
- Lock Lomand Marina. A full-service yacht club on the bay.
Neighborhood Homes for Sale
Peacock Gap has a relatively small number of homes in a large land area. There are about 228 single family homes and 165 condos. The condos are clustered at the north east end of the golf club, near Knollwood Drive.
Do You Want to Live in San Rafael?
I would love to introduce you to Peacock Gap and adjacent neighborhoods in San Rafael! When you are ready to learn first-hand about San Rafael homes, contact us. We are happy to help and share our local knowledge of all that Glenwood has to offer.
For more about San Rafael, see the San Rafael page at LivinginMarin.com.