Elegant Corte Madera Living at 121 Meadowcreek Dr
Elegant, upgraded Meadowcreek townhouse with two bedrooms and 2.5 baths in the flats of Corte Medera . This end unit that feels like a single family home. The entry level has gleaming hardwood floors, an open DR/LR overlooking the backyard and Meadowcreek Park, a wood-burning fireplace surrounded by built-in shelves, cabinets, and office area. The remodeled kit has granite counter tops, custom cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. Also, on the first floor, there is a half bath and direct access to an over-sized two-car garage. Upstairs you’ll find two bedrooms and two full baths, plus an over-sized hall for storage, a play area, or an office. The master suite has vaulted ceilings, ample closets and a bonus room with skylight for an additional walk-in closet, work room, or exercise room. The large L-shaped, fenced yard provides a large deck for outdoor living, a lawn, and gorgeous landscaping with flowering trees.
- Level lot with fenced yard. Large deck for outdoor living. Adjacent to 1.6 acre Meadowcreek Park.
- Newer construction, 1990.
- Remodeled kitchen with corner built-in cabinets and granite counter top.
- New carpet, refinished oak hardwood floors, paint, door hardware, LED lighting, and more.
- Attached large two car garage with storage and work area.
- Close to shopping–you can walk to Paradise Shopping Center, Nugget, Five Point Fitness gym.
- Close to the outstanding Cove Elementary School in the Larkspur-Corte Madera District–also an easy walk.
- Easy commute location to SF, the Larkspur Ferry Terminal, and the East Bay.
- Close by trails on Ring Mountain/Tiburon Open Space for hiking.
- Well maintained by a responsible homeowners association. Monthly fee of $447 pays for external building maintenance, including the roof, insurance, common area landscaping, and management.
The well managed and funded HOA provides building insurance, exterior building maintenance (incl. roof, siding, trim, and painting), landscaping of 20+ lush acres including a 1.6 acre central park, and management — for a monthly fee of $447. Reserves are high and planning is thorough for future maintenance. This town house is not in a flood zone; FEMA gives it an X zone rating (not a Special Flood Hazard Zone), so lenders typically do not require flood insurance.
Meadowcreek Station is at the Tamalpais Drive/Paradise Drive exit from Highway 101. You are minutes from the Larkspur Ferry Terminal, the Richmond Bridge, and the Golden Gate Bridge. If you commute north in the evening, this is the last exit before traffic congestion begins.
At Meadowcreek, you are a 5 minute walk from the Paradise Shopping Center and Nugget Market. The Village and Town Center shopping centers are a few minute’s drive away.
Backgound of Meadowcreek Station
Meadowcreek Station was built in 1987-90 in a meadow at the foot of Ring Mountain Nature Preserve. It comprises of 148 town homes and condos, plus acres of well-manicured park and gardens. Designed by the well-known architectural firm of William Turnbull, the homes at Meadowcreek are known for innovate design and creative and efficient use of space. Turnbull was acclaimed for his homes and condos at Sea Ranch on the Northern California coast. There are no other townhouses in Marin to compare.
Back to Nature
Meadowcreek is at the base of the Ring Mountain Nature Preserve which provides a variety of hiking trails and 360-degree views of the Bay area, including San Francisco. A short walk to the north and east is the San Francisco Bay with walking trails for your enjoyment of the water, marshes, and bird life.
The Upper San Clemente Creek flows along the eastern border of Meadowcreek. This creek connects the Ring Mountain watershed with the San Francisco Bay. This tidal creek is home to ducks that raise their chicks in the spring, white Egrets, and Blue Herons. Occasionally, you may see a tortoise or sea otter navigating this gentle creek.
Discover Corte Madera and Meadowcreek Station
Visit our Corte Madera page to lean about living in Corte Madera. Madeline Schaider Real Estate has served Corte Madera homeowners for over 30 years.
Address: 121 Meadowcreek Dr
City: Corte Madera
Square Feet: 1562
Garage: 2-car attached
Year Built: 1990