Beautifully Upgraded Townhome on Coveted Creekside Court, Corte Madera
Beautifully upgraded townhouse at sought-after Meadowcreek Station in central Marin. 22 Creekside Court is in a coveted location–far from the freeway and the demands of everyday life, but ultimately convenient.
This unit has been tastefully remodeled over over the last 10-years with high end finishes. It looks like it was remodeled in 2021! Great open floorplan downstairs with living room, dining room, kitchen, half bath. DR and kitchen open up to the deck and backyard for outdoor dining and entertaining. All three bedrooms are upstairs. The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and gorgeous ensuite bath with double sinks, custom cabinetry, beautiful tilework, and a walk in shower. The third bedroom currently is used as a home office. This home has all new windows, crown molding, and upgraded lighting. Detached 2-car garage with storage. Enjoy the easy lifestyle at Meadowcreek with its expansive 1.6 acre central park for residents to enjoy.
Visiting 22 Creekside Court
Text or call Madeline for an appointment: 415-515-9357
Features and Upgrades
This well-maintained home features extensive upgrades:
- Kitchen remodeled with classic wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and sink, Blanco faucet, granite counters, and recessed lighting.
- Living/dining room remodeled with hardwood floors, crown molding, new baseboards, fireplace mantle, enlarged pass through into kitchen with bar for informal dining, new chandelier.
- New sliding glass door to patio and yard.
- New door from kitchen to yard.
- Hunter-Douglass window coverings in living and dining room.
- All bathrooms remodeled.
- Remote controlled skylight in master bath.
- New windows throughout.
- New ceiling fan in master bedroom.
- Bosch clothes washer and dryer.
- New water heater (2020).
- Awning over back patio.
- Fences replaced on both sides of yard.
- New garage door.
- Motion-activated light in yard.
- Crawl space waterproofed.
- Replaced furnace (2008) and ducts under house.
The well managed and funded HOA provides building insurance, exterior building maintenance (incl. roof, siding, trim, and painting), landscaping of 20+ lush acres including a 1.6 acre central park, and management — for a monthly fee of $517. High reserves and careful planning assure the funds for future maintenance.
Meadowcreek Station is at the Tamalpais Drive/Paradise Drive exit from Highway 101. You are minutes from the Larkspur Ferry Terminal, the Richmond Bridge, and the Golden Gate Bridge. If you commute north in the evening, this is the last exit before traffic congestion begins.
- At Meadowcreek, you are a 12 minute walk to the Paradise Shopping Center and Nugget Market.
- The Village ant Town Center shopping centers are a 5-7 minute drive.
- The Cove Elementary School is a 25 minute walk or 5 minute drive.
- The Golden Gate larkspur Ferry Terminal is a 12 minute drive or 14 minutes by bicycle.
- The drive across the Golden Gate Bridge takes 16 minutes.
Background of Meadowcreek Station
Meadowcreek Station was built in 1987-90 in a meadow at the foot of Ring Mountain. It comprises 148 town homes and condos, plus acres of well-manicured park and gardens. Designed by the well-known architectural firm of William Turnbull, the homes at Meadowcreek are known for innovate design and creative and efficient use of space. Turnbull was acclaimed for his homes and condos at Sea Ranch on the Northern California coast. There are no other townhouses in Marin to compare.
Back to Nature
Meadowcreek is at the base of the Ring Mountain Nature Preserve which provides a variety of hiking trails and 360-degree views of the Bay area, including San Francisco. A short walk to the north and east is the San Francisco Bay with walking trails for your enjoyment of the water, marshes, and bird life.
The Upper San Clemente Creek flows along the eastern border of Meadowcreek. This creek connects the Ring Mountain watershed with the San Francisco Bay. This tidal creek is home to ducks that raise their chicks in the spring, white Egrets, and Blue Herons. Occasionally, you may see a tortoise or sea otter navigating this gentle creek.
Discover Corte Madera and Meadowcreek Station
Visit our Corte Madera page to lean about living in Corte Madera. Madeline Schaider Real Estate has served Corte Madera homeowners for over 30 years.
Address: 22 Creekside Ct
City: Corte madera
Square Feet: 1,446
Year Built: 1988