Remodeled Meadowcreek Townhouse on Large Level Lot
Enjoy all the advantages of a single family home in this Meadowcreek townhouse. Here are some of the outstanding features of living at 44 Parkview Circle:
- Large level lot, about 6,500 sq. ft., fenced with lawn, flower beds, and play areas. This is one of the largest lot at Meadowcreek Station.
- Newer construction, 1990 versus 1960 for a typical Corte Madera home.
- Remodeled in 2018.
- Elegant two-story living room with direct access to yard.
- Expanded walk-in closet in primary bedroom with built-ins.
- Attached two car garage with room for storage.
- Close to shopping–you can walk.
- Close to the outstanding Cove Elementary School in the Larkspur-Corte Madera District–also an easy walk.
- Easy commute location to SF, the Larkspur Ferry Terminal, and the East Bay.
- Close by trails on Ring Mountain and the Bay.
- Well maintained by a responsible homeowners association.
The well managed and funded HOA provides building insurance, exterior building maintenance (incl. roof, siding, trim, and painting), landscaping of 20+ lush acres including a 1.6 acre central park, and management — for a monthly fee of $550. Reserves are high and planning is thorough for future maintenance. This building is not in a Special Flood Hazard Zone, so lenders typically do not require flood insurance.
Meadowcreek Station is at the Tamalpais Drive/Paradise Drive exit from Highway 101. You are minutes from the Larkspur Ferry Terminal, the Richmond Bridge, and the Golden Gate Bridge. If you commute north in the evening, this is the last exit before traffic congestion begins.
At Meadowcreek, you are a 5 minute walk from the Paradise Shopping Center and Nugget Market. The Village and Town Center shopping centers are a few minute’s drive away.
Background of Meadowcreek Station
Meadowcreek Station was built in 1987-90 in a meadow at the foot of Ring Mountain Nature Preserve. It comprises 148 town homes and condos, plus acres of well-manicured park and gardens. Designed by the well-known architectural firm of William Turnbull, the homes at Meadowcreek are known for innovate design and creative and efficient use of space. Turnbull was acclaimed for his homes and condos at Sea Ranch on the Northern California coast. There are no other townhouses in Marin to compare.
Back to Nature
Meadowcreek is at the base of the Ring Mountain Nature Preserve which provides a variety of hiking trails and 360-degree views of the Bay area, including San Francisco. A short walk to the north and east is the San Francisco Bay with walking trails for your enjoyment of the water, marshes, and bird life.
The Upper San Clemente Creek flows along the eastern border of Meadowcreek Station. This creek connects the Ring Mountain watershed with the San Francisco Bay. This tidal creek is home to ducks that raise their chicks in the spring, white Egrets, and Blue Herons. Occasionally, you may see a tortoise or sea otter navigating this gentle creek.
Discover Corte Madera and Meadowcreek Station
Visit our Corte Madera page to lean about living in Corte Madera. Madeline Schaider Real Estate has served Corte Madera homeowners for over 30 years.
Address: 44 Parkview Circle
City: Corte Madera
Square Feet: 1,775
Year Built: 1990